feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Gadgets and how to break them

Labels: , , , , ,

I have finally agreed with my wife that I am addicted to gadgets. Before I used to adjust the satellite dish until I had the best signal strength, then I would scan all possible channels to find the most obscure things that we would never watch.

It's not just gadgets, I will try to adjust anything to make it work better. Usually it ends up with me having to repair it but at least you know how it works (or how it should work).
The central heating, kitchen drawers, tools, the wood burner, toilets, showers, lighting circuits, cookers anything that is in the house I've had a go at (and broken normally).
Now I have now found a new gadget to play with. This is it, you're reading it. Yes blogs and anything to do with the web. We also have a gite here in France that I have created a web site for. So a blog and a web site, seems straight forward enough. That's until I discovered Google Analytics. It enables you to follow the way your site or blog is performing on the web, and make changes to improve it. It is my new obsession, & this way the only thing I can break is the web. So if for some reason your connection goes down it might just be.............................






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter