feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Toothaches & French dentists

Labels: , , ,

Hi i'm back. I had toothache for three days and being a man this was of course not any normal toothache this was the worst pain any human being had ever experienced. By Sunday morning the left hand side of my head was ready to explode. So first thing Monday morning I was off to the dentist to get it sorted. I was ready for the dentist to remove all the teeth on the left of my mouth if it meant the end to the pain. But unfortunately the French dentist do not believe in anesthetic so therefore the pain she induced was increased to more than just aaaaahhhhhh. And i'm sure she was smiling.

I have seen the "Little Shop Of Horrors" & she was the female version of the dentist played by Steve Martin.
It is now Tuesday night and antibiotics and whisky are taking te edge off.
I will let you know tomorrow how my hangover is.

PS Thanks to Dewlish for checking in, & I fully agree with your view on the Prince Harry situation.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter