feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

cold,cold,cold & tomorrow cold

Labels: , ,

OK today it's cold, & tomorrow it's going to be even colder (the papers say -5) but what can you do.

Today I thought about not going into work, but my French work mates would have taken the p**s all day. I could of only think of two words "kettle" & "black". The kids didn't go to school today as the buses were not running. Because it was too dangerous to drive in the ice. I left just after eight this morning and all the roads were clear of ice (& buses).  But I will say one thing about the local councils, they had all their men out with shovels, sand & salt. They covered everything that wasn't moving with the stuff. By lunch time the roads were very slippery due to the fact that you kept slipping on the bloody sand & salt. If tomorrow is as cold as they say it's going to be I'll take a shovel with me to dig myself out of the sand & salt just in case. If this blog does not get updated tomorrow then you will know that I am still digging....






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter