feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

no the car didn't start

Labels: , , ,

I was going to say that my car didn't start but in the end it did, without the need to hit it with a branch. But at four o'clock this afternoon my wife was going to get the kids from school and guess what the car would not start. She called me at work and told me. I said "if you go around the back of the house, you will see some old branches" this didn't go down too well. I suggested the AA. This was also a bad move. I think if she could of reach down the phone she would of pulled my balls out via my mouth. As it turned out the kids were already on their way home on the bus because of the snow. I know in the UK a little bit of snow and everything stops, but in France every school and government dept. decide it's time to go home & hit the Bordeaux the moment the first flake hits the ground. This isn't very good for the parents, who then need to rearrange the afternoon to be at home for the kids. But it does then give the French another reason to hate the government and discuss it over breakfast........& lunch.....& dinner the next day. By the way the TV viewing tonight is easy as the kids are tired out, so am I, and I don't give a s**t as I will be outside fixing my wife's car in the snow with a big branch.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter