feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stig is James Bond

Labels: , , ,



So we now know who the STIG is, or do we. Today in the press it was reported that the stig is in fact Ben Collins, race driver, pro stuntman & stunt double for Daniel Craig in the latest Bond film. But it has also been stated that the BBC uses four different drivers for Top Gear. Some say if you watch from show to show his height changes, indicating that it must be a number of  different drivers. I think that maybe it's because of the size of the car making him look bigger or smaller.
Whoever it is, I think the enigma & mystery of who it is or isn't, is better that knowing the true identity of the stig. It's the unknown setting the benchmark for all the celebs to beat that makes it interesting. But my god he is fast, in everything that he drives.
My kids are dying to find out. But you can bet your last pound they would never of heard of him.

I went to the doctors today, he said "you're a hypochondriac" I said "Oh god, not that as well".







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter