feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Back to work tomorrow

Labels: , , ,

Well here we are again. Back to work tomorrow, after almost two weeks off.

Constant trips to the fridge and the shelf with all the christmas chocolates on.
Logging in daily on the pc to the radiotimes, tvguide, onthebox to make sure the you have the days viewing worked to run like clockwork.
And yet for some strange reason your wife and kids are not intrested in the same things, how can this be.
You have spent years together growing up & growing old, you think you know everything there is to know about them, yet when it comes to television programes none of you can agree on one program you all want to watch.
I never thought I would hear myself say thank god for playstations. Why is it better to play Grand Theft Auto when you could see an old table or vase the same as the one in the attic on Bargain Hunt I will never know. But at least their quite (ish).
I was watching the BBC news this morning, and a man from the AA was saying that with tomorrow morning being the first day back at work for many and the first day the car has been started all christmas, that many people will be having problems. He said "just call us thats what we're here for." Yeah right, I think most AA men will be looking forward to tomorrow about as much as I am. Unfortunately the AA doesn't visit this part of France. But on the up side, if the car won't start I am far enough away from the neighbours for them not to hear me swearing and slamming the car doors. If it's really cold tomorrow I might even try the Basil Fawlty approach and attack it with a branch.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter