feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

How to keep your family warm in France

Labels: , , , , , ,

It's sunny, It's warm & the French papers say that spring will be ending on Monday.
I don't care. I sat on the terrace this afteroon, took my jumper off & my brilliant white skin blinded everyone.
No it was a very nice, 18c in the shade & if the French papers are correct that spring is ending on Monday then that means summer is next, or have I missed something.
As a standby, I have lit the wood burner & turned the heating on for the evening.
I have also decided to cook the family Mexican chicken fajitas tonight for a bit of internal central heating.
Normaly anything spicy I cook starts with hot mouth, hot throat, hot stomach & in the morning you melt the toilet.
But I have promissed the kids I will not to go to hot tonight, because normally every time I do chilli for them, the shares for Andrex double the next day.
I'll let you know tomorrow how it went.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter