feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Marijuana Gives You Balls

Labels: , ,

I read with interest today that scientists have discovered that people who have smoked marijuana have a higher risk of testicular cancer than those who have not smoked it.

They asked 369 men aged 18 to 44, who had been diagnosed with testicular cancer if they had ever smoked marijuana.
Their replies were compared to those from almost 1,000 apparently healthy control subjects.
Now I'm sure that when they were looking for their 1000 healthy control subjects, the question of illegal drugs must of come up, & I think to make sure that they received their payment they said they had never touched the stuff.
But on the flip side of the coin, the subjects with cancer who were asked the same question probably thought "what the hell, I've got cancer I might as well tell the truth". For that reason "smoking marijuana gives you balls".






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter