feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Did dinosaurs eat Adam & Eve?

Labels: , , , ,


Heres a question for ya. Last week after we bought a lottery ticket, my wife said "please god let us win". 

Then yesterday I was in the car with my daughter, who suddenly said "I don't believe in god anymore". I asked her why & she told me that she had prayed to god so that we would win the lottery, & we didn't.
Now we are not a religous family, but the kids have just started learning about god  in school & are constanly asking questions.
I told her that if there was a god, praying to him to help you win the lottery wouldn't work, you are meant to pray to help others.
After a short silence she said "dad, what came first then, Adam & Eve or the dinosaurs."
My mind became so overloaded with possible answers, all I could say was "I don't know."






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter