feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Broadband meltdown

Labels: , , ,

It's Sunday, the kids have got their friends here for the afternoon. I think they've invited everyone they know. My eldest is online with his xbox & ipod, his friend is online with his psp. My youngest son & his friends are online in the office upstairs & my daughter is online in her bedroom to all of her friends. I am now online on the laptop. If for any reason the broadband to the west of France melts down then it's because it's Sunday & it's the school holidays, not anything to do with me. I'm just glad that we haven't got a download limit for broadband or it would cost thousands.

Technology is great, & it's getting better by the day. I owned my first PC in 1982, it was the Sinclair ZX81, & I had the 16K ram. My friend also had the printer which I think was thermal, & printed on special grey paper.
We spent hours typing in lines of code, just to play breakout. Then came the ZX Spectrum. My god it was the mutt's nuts. It had rubber keys, & to save or load programs all you needed was a tape recorder & a double ended jack lead. But more about that in another post.

Now back to the broadband problem in the west of France










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter