feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please paint my house

Labels: , ,

OK this week I was going to paint the house, but the weather has been so bad that I haven't been able to get out there. It's been cold, cold, cold.

Anything below 10c is cold. So instead I have getting on with other things. But every time I drove up the drive I saw the house & my mind was drawn back to painting it. Next week house I promise. But for the time being.

A guy meets a hooker in a bar. She says "This is your lucky night. I've got a special game for you. I'll do absolutely anything you want for three hundred dollars, as long as you can say it in three words."
The guy replies "hey, why not?" He pulls his wallet out of his pocket, & one at a time lays three hundred dollar bills on the bar, & says slowly "Paint...............my....................house."






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter