feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Getting Busted

Labels: , ,

The picture on the left is of a large "bust". As you read on you will find out more about the bust I found in a local supermarket.

I must start though by taking back everything I said about my son coming to work with me for the week. He turned out to be very helpful, never complained, did as he was told & finished each day with blisters on his hands. For his next work experience in May he has decided to try working in a restaurant kitchen.
So well done son.
Now lets get back to the bust.

My wife & I were recently shopping in the local supermarket. When we came to the check out I couldn't help but notice the size of the bust of the woman on the till (& it was not only me that noticed). This was mainly because her blouse was half undone. Or half done up, which ever you prefer.
My wife refused to even discuss the matter but I'm sure they were surgically enhanced in someway. They were not huge because the word doesn't begin to describe how big they were. They were what the plastic surgeons of the world call "oh my god they're moving towards us". It was, I must admit slightly warmer at her till, this I think was because she was creating her own micro climate under her bust. I don't know why I felt it necessary to share this with you today. But given how cold it is, I couldn't help but think that maybe the bust would give that woman (& perhaps her partner) a certain amount of built in heating.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter