feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Social networks are habit forming

Labels: , ,


A while ago I started this blog & it seemed to take up a lot of my time each day checking to see how many page views I'd had.
Then a few weeks ago I signed up with Twitter. Which is great by the way.
Then my wife mentioned her friend in the UK had asked her to join up on Facebook to keep in touch.
We both signed up & now we can keep up to date with our families back home.
Which is also very good.

BUT.

It is now taking up so much of my time that I managed to completly kill my laptop at the weekend.
I promise to myself that from now on, I will try not to hurt my computer any more. Because reinstalling windows, the updates & all the software you need to run your life is a serious pain in the arse.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter