feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook brings a family closer

Labels: , ,

Last week Facebook got some bad press along with other social networking sites. So I decided to give it a try.

Yesterday I signed up & started searching for family members. I have now been in touch with members of my family I haven't seen for years. they have photos of their kids, holidays, nights out you name it they've posted it. What a great way to catch up & keep up to date with your family. As you may know we live in France & rarely get a chance to go back to the UK. So for us it's the best thing since sliced bread.
As a result the saying that "there's no such thing as bad press" has worked.
We are now in contact with our huge family once again. In fact I think we will chat more now than when we were living in the UK.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter