feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Celebrity Twitter goes bad

Labels: , ,

This morning, after the kids had gone to school, my wife ran upstairs to the office to check on her twitter updates.

She had seen that Phillip Schofield had been tweeting the night before & decided to leave him a good morning message.
To her suprise he replied straight away saying good morning back.
She then noticed she had a new follower. Yes it was Phillip Schofield.
She shouted to me downstairs to come up quick & then told me all about it. But she couldn't understand why her picture had changed on her home page. Pleasure soon changed to rage as she realised that the evening before I had been tweeting & not logged myself out.
As a result she had sent the message as me.
But on a positive note, at least Phillip Schofield is following one of us.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter