feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Red Nose Climb

Labels: , ,

Today talking about what went on, on the QE2 has taken a rear seat (but just for today).

I have just been reading the updates for the Red Nose Climb on Twitter.
I'm sure we have all been through some days when we have thought "wow that was hard".
But I think these guys are going through things that not many people have experienced, & the hardest part is ahead.
If you want to keep up to date with their progress click this link http://www.rednoseday.com/climb . If possible make a donation.

I have just re-read the first line of this post & noticed the on, on bit.
See if you can solve this puzzle. Can you say a (proper) sentence with the word "and" in it 5 times in a row?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter